Q.How to purchase my order on the site?
- Click “Add to Cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Checkout” and “Proceed to Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a “Log in” page where you need to log in your account using your username and password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed with your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping and billing addresses, click “Continue to Shipping Method” button to continue.
- From here, you need to select your shipping and payment methods.
Q.What are the payment methods available?
We accept various kind of payment methods via eGHL Payment Gateway as shown below:-
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Visa or Mastercard
- Online Banking
- Touch ‘N Go
- Maybank QR
Q.How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
Log in your account → Edit your account information and shipping address here.
Q.I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Forgot Password?” at the log in page and fill in your email that was used to register the account in the box.
- Click “Continue”.
- A temporary password will be sent to your email. Please log in using the temporary password and proceed to change to the new password after you have logged in.
Q.What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Malaysian Ringgit.
Q.How long does the delivery usually take?
Delivery usually takes about 7 to 10 working days.
Q.I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the FAQ page. Kindly send an email to email@example.com for us to clear your doubts.
2.Use of our website
You agree that, by placing your order, you unreservedly accept these terms, having read them. You agree that:
- You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
3.Availability of Goods
Before a delivery confirmation is sent to you, all orders for goods are subject to the stock availability. In the event of supply difficulties or unavailability of stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information about substitute goods of an equal or higher quality to the goods you have ordered. If you do not wish to order such substitute goods, we will refund any previous payments made by you.
4.Rejection of Orders
We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the website and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the website at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to process all orders, but in exceptional circumstances that render us unable to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, we reserve the right to decide any time at our sole discretion that we are unable to process the order. We will not be liable to you or any other third party for our withdrawal of any goods from the website (whether it has been sold or not), removal or editing of any content on the website, or refusal to process or accept an order after we have sent you an order confirmation.
According to the provisions of clause 3 above and except for any exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to fulfil your order for goods listed in the delivery confirmation by the delivery date set out in the delivery confirmation. If no expected delivery date is specified, delivery shall be made within 7 to 10 working days of the date of the delivery confirmation.
Reasons for delay may include causes related to:
- Unforeseen circumstances;
- The delivery area;
- Wrong information provided by you, such as a wrong delivery address.
If we fail to complete delivery of goods on the delivery date due to any reason, we will notify you promptly, in which case you may either confirm you still need the goods and extend the delivery date or cancel the order and receive a refund of all payments previously made.
6.Inability to Deliver
In the case that we fail to deliver goods as agreed after first attempt, we will leave you a message informing you how you may contact the relevant delivery person to arrange for another delivery. If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us and re-arrange a delivery date and location convenient for both of us. However, the new delivery location shall remain within the urban area originally specified in the order. If it has been confirmed that we are unable to deliver the goods, we will refund the payment as soon as possible. In any case such refund shall be made within 15 working days of confirming that delivery cannot be made as stipulated above. We will refund the money in the same manner as your payment.
7.Price and Payment
The price of the goods shall be as quoted from time to time on our website (except in the case of an obvious error on the website). While we do take protective measures to ensure that all prices quoted on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we have discovered an error in the price of any goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and provide you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled, and you will receive a full refund if you have paid for the goods.
We are under no obligation to sell the goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price (regardless of whether we have sent you a delivery confirmation) if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have been reasonably detected by you when placing the order.
All prices displayed on our website are exclusive of delivery charges. Please refer to the delivery charges guide for the corresponding delivery charges, which will also be included in the payable sum.
Prices may change from time to time. However (unless otherwise stipulated above), such change will not affect any order of which the delivery confirmation has been sent.
Once you have finished shopping, all goods you have selected will be added to the shopping cart. The next step will be to complete the checkout process and make the payment. The specific steps are as follows:
- Click “Shopping Bag” on the top of the page.
- Click “View Shopping Bag”.
- Click “Process Order”.
- Fill in or confirm your contact information, order information, delivery address, and invoice address.
- Make payment with your preferred method.
As required by applicable law, certain information or communication data will be sent by us to you in writing.
Once you have used our website, you are deemed to have accepted that your communications with us will be conducted mainly through electronic means. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you accept such electronic means of communication, and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with all legal requirements and that such communications will be in writing. The present term will not affect your legal rights.
In respect of the impact of events beyond our reasonable control (“force majeure”), we will not be partially or fully liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our contractual obligations caused by such events. Force majeure refers to any objective circumstances that are unforeseeable, unavoidable, and insurmountable.
Despite reasonable measures taken by us to prevent viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other hazards from harming our website, we and our affiliated companies, agents, licensees, or other third-party suppliers do not guarantee that our website or the content displayed thereon (whether downloadable or not) do not contain such destructive programs. We and our affiliated companies, agents, licensees, or other third-party suppliers will not bear any direct, indirect, or joint liability for losses or damage caused by such destructive programs. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall decide at your discretion whether to download or obtain any data through the website the risks of which shall be borne by yourself, as you will be fully responsible for any damage or data losses caused to your computer system by any data downloaded from our website.
We may provide links to third-party websites on our website, which are only for reference, and their content is beyond our control. Therefore we will not be responsible for any loss or damage possibly caused by the use these links.
10.Our Right to Revise the Terms
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms from time to time, and such revisions or amendments will be published on the website of which we are not required to notify you separately. Our revisions and amendments of these terms will come into effect automatically after they have been published on the website.
Your use of the website or act of placing orders through the website after our revisions and amendments of the terms represents that you agree to be by bound by these terms at any relevant times. Please refrain from placing any order if you do not agree to all the terms in force at any relevant time. For this reason, you should always review these Terms as published on the website before placing an order.
We welcome your comments and feedback. Please send us your comments and feedback through the contact form on the website.
We only accept return and exchanges due to the following reasons:
- If you received goods that are incorrect.
- If you received damaged goods.
How am I able to request for a return/refund/replacement?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us the below details with the subject GOODS RETURN/REFUND/REPLACEMENT:
- State the goods that you wish to return/refund/replace
- Provide the reason of the return/refund/replacement request
- Order number
- We will send our appointed logistics partner to pick up your package at the original shipping address within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have requested a return and it has not been processed correctly, please contact us so that we can help you try again.
- Remember that you must send the items you wish to return within 30 working days from the shipping date of your purchase, before the return period expires.
- We will inform you whether the returned goods have been accepted after inspecting the goods.
- Any request for replacement of or refund for goods will be rejected if the goods has been used or damaged by the customer.
- We will process your refund as quickly as possible. In any case, the refund will be made within 30 working days of us acknowledging to you that you are entitled to the refund. The sum received from you will be refunded in the same manner it was paid.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) that came into force effectively 15th November 2013 regulates the processing and collection of personal data by data users in commercial transactions, and to safeguard the interest of data subject.
We, MOMAspace and our subsidiaries, related and associated companies (collectively “MOMAspace”) are committed to the protection of your personal information when using any of our MOMAspace websites. In compliance with the PDPA, we have taken the necessary steps to meet data privacy requirements by providing with this privacy statement outlining our practices concerning how your personal information is being collected and used by us.
Please read this privacy statement to understand how we use the personal information we may collect from you. By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to this privacy statement and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in this privacy statement.
MOMAspace reserves the right to amend any portion of this policy from time to time.
The privacy statement outlines how we collect, store, share, use and disclose the personal information that you provide us with. MOMAspace endeavours to collect your personal information with your knowledge and consent which we believe to be true, accurate and complete in all respects.
For the purpose of this privacy statement:
|“MOMAspace, us, we or our”||means MOMAspace and/or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or entity forming any part of MOMAspace and shall include our agents, employees, contractors, and sub-contractors.|
|“Personal Information”||means any personal information or data of a living individual in which relates directly or indirectly to you, including any information that can be used to identify or distinguish you, e.g. name, Identify Card/Passport No., address, contact number and etc. Personal information also includes the ‘sensitive personal information’ of the individual.|
|“Sensitive Personal Information”||sensitive personal information of the individual consisting of information as to the physical or mental health condition or disability, political opinion, religious beliefs or other beliefs of similar nature, commission or alleged commission of any offence or any other Personal Data determined by law criminal records, commission or alleged.|
1.Collection of Personal Information
Pursuant to the requirement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we are issuing this notice to all our valued customers/prospective customer.
We only collect your personal identifiable information about you if you choose to give it to us. During the course of dealings between you and MOMAspace, you will be requested to provide or has provided to us your personal data to be collected, retained, shared, used and processed for purposes in respect of our products and/or services.
2.Nature of Personal Data
The personal data collected by us may include, but not limited to the following:-
- name, occupation and company name;
- age, gender, date of birth, national registration identity card number, passport number;
- race, ethnic origin, nationality;
- contact information including private and/or business address, email address and telephone or mobile phone number;
- marital status, details of children, income range, employer; and
- such other relevant information.
3.Purposes Your Personal Data is Collected
The purposes for which your personal data will be used depend on the circumstances in which that personal data is collected.
Generally, your personal data will be/is being collected, retained, shared, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:-
- the purpose for which you provided it to us;
- purposes which are directly related to the purpose for which you provided it to us;
- for internal record keeping;
- for employment opportunities in the event you have provided information for such purposes;
- to engage in business transactions in respect of products and/or services to be offered and provided to you;
- for marketing and promotional activities, market surveys, trend and statistical analysis;
- to keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you request
(for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedback);
- to maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- for all other purposes in relation or incidental to the above that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
4.Disclosing Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept confidential with us. However, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to certain categories of parties as listed below:-
- Any related, associates, affiliates and subsidiaries of MOMAspace;
- Auditors, consultants, lawyers, accountants or other financial or professional advisers appointed in connection with our business;
- MOMAspace third party service providers, third party management companies, business partners, contractors, sub-contractors and/or authorized or contracted third party in relation to providing you with related products and services;
- MOMAspace appointed service providers in relation of our delivery services;
- Any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators, whom we are compelled or required to do so by law;
- Your present and past employers;
- Education and training institutions and examining bodies;
- Employment and recruitment agencies; and
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent.
MOMAspace will take reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data. MOMAspace will employ a number of procedural, physical and technological security measures to protect your personal information against data loss or theft, destruction, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We may transfer personal data which we hold about you to our strategic business partners or authorized or contracted third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia. You understand and consent to us transferring your personal data to these business partners, authorized or contracted third party outside Malaysia in these instances.
7.Accuracy and Correction of Your Personal Data
MOMAspace strives to maintain complete, current, and accurate personal data. You are responsible for ensuring your Personal Data provided to MOMAspace is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. Where a data subject establishes that the personal data we hold is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date, you may contact us and/ or bring to our attention to promptly rectify or correct the records as necessary.
If you provide to MOMAspace personal information about someone other than yourself (for example, your referee or guarantor), you are required to inform these individuals that you are providing their personal information to MOMAspace and obtain their consent for you to give MOMAspace their personal information.
The personal data you provide to us is obligatory and necessary in order for us to provide you with the products and/or services. Any failure to provide such personal data may have effects on our provision of the products and/or services (such effects may include the non-provision of the products and/or services) to you and we are not liable for any loss, damage, or any other liability resulting directly or indirectly from such effects.
You may at any time hereafter make inquiries, complaints and/or request for access to, or correction of, your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by submitting such request to the Human Resources Department of MOMAspace at the address below:
No. 66-78, Pusat Suria Permata,
Jalan Upper Lanang 12, C.D.T. 123,
96000 Sibu, Sarawak,
Attention: HR Manager
9.Erasure of Personal Data
Any Personal Data retained by us will be destroyed and/or deleted from our records and system in the event such data is no longer required for the Purposes.
10.Collecting Technical Information
11.Links To External Websites
We may have links to other external websites that do not belong to MOMAspace. If you visit one of these linked external websites, you should review their privacy policies and we are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to them is subject to their privacy policies.
By providing your Personal Data to us, you understand, consent and agree to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us in the ways described in this Statement. In addition, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and employers to disclose your personal information to us.